Call To Editors - Updating with our new Template.

Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:51:18 -0300 (ADT)
From: Edward Dyer <aa146@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Michael J. Cormier" <mcormier@nsaccess.ns.ca>
cc: CCN Editorial Collective <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Michael J. Cormier wrote:

> 	I write today because Chebucto is now moving over to a new web site
> structure and a new template is to become the foundation of all "Chebucto
> Related" web pages (Not actually IP's). I'd like to ask if you would be
> willing to under take changing over the current pages in your area(s) within
> the next week and I would you to let editors@chebucto.ns.ca know. And so I
> offer the following instructions written by  .

Hi Mike,

Religion.shtml is in place (actually it's been there for a week or
more.)   The old page needs to be swapped out with a link.  I would
suggest that the subject index might link directly, rather than via
Culture.html#religion

Ed Dyer aa146@chebucto.ns.ca   (902) H 826-7496  CCN Postmaster
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~aa146/    W 426-4894  CSuite Technical Workshop
Religion Page Editor, Chebucto Community Network http://www.chebucto.ns.ca