CCN: Monthly IP Report - Thu Jun 01/00

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:51:56 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca, Michael Smith <michael@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: "Douglas J. McCann" <aa935@chebucto.ns.ca>, "Leo J. Deveau" <ljdeveau@chebucto.ns.ca>, editors@chebucto.ns.ca

There are probably two separate issues, the results produced by url-stats
and the results produced by my report...

The latter can probably be enabled by adding virtual ip information to the
IPDB and counting hits based on the locations of record in the IPDB
record...

Is it likely that we'll have virtual domains that are not suitable for
inclusion in the IPDB...?

dlp