New Homepage...

Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 01:23:15 -0300 (ADT)
From: < @chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>, CCN Tech <ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca>, editors@chebucto.ns.ca

It's the javascript on the high end new homepage which chokes the
browsers.  They won't receive the actual new homepage in practice but
Andrew's test page stopped them cold with the java.

On one browser (an Amiga browser> choked on a few of the shtml pages.
I haven't figuered out why just yet although a newer version of the same
browser has no problem - just that the older is more widely in use for
that platform.

For the low end graphics homepage, I would like to see a bit of a redesign
with the new style colors and lettering and possibly redesigned links.
The classic Lynx homepage could stay the same as it looks okay.