Michael's template

Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 22:03:17 -0300 (ADT)
From: < @chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Mark Ronald Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: editors@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Mark,

   The slash doesn't make a difference here - some servers however don't
default if the slash is missing.  Others will renders a directory listing
instead of a default file.  Go figure.  :-)

   If you think there should be more space or that there needs to be
'stylistic' changes, bring them to Michael Smith and he will incorporate
them into the template via SSI.  If you change your template, you could
find your pages looking funky if there is ever a change made to the SSI
templates.  That is the whole idea behind the SSI template to begin with -
so individual editors won't restyle things to suit their own pages and
mess things up later when a general redesign occurs.

   If you have a good idea, send it to Michael and he can set up an SSI
script so that all the pages benefit from the identical stylistic
adjustment.