Page Updates...

Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 19:43:13 -0300 (ADT)
From: < @chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
cc: "Andrew D. Wright" <au141@chebucto.ns.ca>, editors@chebucto.ns.ca

So is the template.shtml ready to go - approval-wise?  Should I start
using it right now instead of template.html?  Do I need to use any of the
other .shtml files or is everything the editor currently needs in the
template.shtml?  I need to know if I'm to proceed further.  I don't want
to double my workload.