IP request: NBGSARA

Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:24:00 -0400 (AST)
From: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
To: editors@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: "Michael T. Smith" <michael@csuite.ns.ca>, ip-admin@chebucto.ns.ca

We are working with this organisation to get them setup with a virtual
domain. We tried to accomodate them on the Provincial Server but that
could not provide them with the services that they require, hence the
switch to Chebucto.

They will probably reside under CommunitySupport with homepage
index.html.

If nobody has any immediate objections, I'll create the site and
transfer the files over from athena.chebucto.ns.ca.

David Murdoch

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 az565@chebucto.ns.ca wrote:

> Submitted on: Wed Mar 22 17:09:47 AST 2000
> Day Phone:  506-851-2564
> Eve Phone:  506-386-8387
> Fax Phone:
>

> Database Information:
> ipname|NBGSARA
> ml_pub|
> ml_priv|nbgsara
> group|az565
> email|Calvin Martini martinic@nbnet.nb.ca
> status|applied|953759169|unknown@www.chebucto.ns.ca
> Information about the Site:
> New Brunswick Ground Search and Rescue Association

Regards,
David Murdoch CET
--
   Halifax Region CAP Association Coordinator
   Technical Operations Manager, Chebucto Community Net