Happy Holidays

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 17:18:30 -0400
To: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
From: ljdeveau@glinx.com
Cc: ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, editors@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi everyone,

I'd like to reiterate David's fine comments. To one and all, have a
peaceful and safe holiday. Line up all those wishes for the millenium and
I'll see you in 2000 !

Best wishes,
Leo
---------
>Wishing you wonderful volunteers all the very best for the holiday season.
>
>Thank you for all your generous and wonderful help this past year which
>has kept Chebucto Community Net as the ISP of choice for over 3500 users
>and 185 community groups. I'm looking forward to an even better year in
>2000.
>
>Best Regards,
>David Murdoch CET

_________________________________
Leo J. Deveau,
Executive Director,
Chebucto Community Net
c/o Room 125, Chase Building,
Dalhousie University,
Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Canada
People who say it cannot be done
should not interrupt those who
are doing it.  -Unknown
A community will evolve only when the people
control their means of communication.
-- Frantz Fanon