IP request: GPI Atlantic

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:02:53 -0400 (AST)
From: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
To: editors@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: ip-admin@chebucto.ns.ca, "Leo J. Deveau" <ljdeveau@chebucto.ns.ca>

Cliff,

Thanks for your application.

Could you have a look at the IP training tutorials online and once we have
a signed IP agreement we can create your site and move the gpiatlantic.org
domain over to CCN.

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
David Murdoch

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999 aj693@chebucto.ns.ca wrote:

> Submitted on: Mon Nov 15 15:17:42 AST 1999
> Day Phone:  902-826-9020
> Eve Phone:  902-826-9020
> Fax Phone:
>

> Database Information:
> ipname|GPI Atlantic
> ml_pub|GPI-talk
> ml_priv|GPI-list
> group|aj693
> email|Cliff Esler cliffe@eclectic.ns.ca
> status|applied|942691916|unknown@www.chebucto.ns.ca
> Information about the Site:
> GPI Atlantic is a non-profit research group which is currently constructing a Genuine Progress Index (GPI) for
> Nova Scotia; integrating social and environmental factors into our economic accounts.

Regards,
David Murdoch CET
--
     Regional Community Access Project (CAP) Coordinator for HRM,
     Operations Manager and Technical Coordinator, Chebucto Community Net