Ruth Ann Moger, Gardening Club

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:50:18 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca>
cc: CCN Office <office@chebucto.ns.ca>, CCN Editors <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>, Robert Adams <ac200@chebucto.ns.ca>, David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>,

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Christopher Majka wrote:

> Actually, I have discovered the problem. Whoever received the IP Agreement
> at the Office on May 31, created a new IPDB entry, ip-1558, in which just
> this information is recorded. In actual fact the IPDB entry for the St.
> Margaret's Bay Gardening Club is ip-1555. Could someone with access to the
> Office Suite software move this indication over to ip-1555 and then I will
> remove this spurrious entry as well as creating the new IP itself.

	'Whoever' is me. I have acknowledged receipt of the IP agreement
and apologize for the delay my error has caused. When I received the
agreement originally, my search for the Gardening Club failed to find
the ip-1555 listing so I created the new listing ip-1558. I have now
deleted this listing from the database.

					Andrew