You're Invited!

From: mailer@careermix.com
To: editors@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:00:17 -0500

We would like to invite you to experience a new, online career search site named CareerMix.com. It has been designed to serve the rapidly changing needs of job seekers and employers all over the world. CareerMix.com is one of the few web sites that prevents third-party search firms from using the system, thus providing more valuable searches for both job seekers and employers alike. We are confident that the CareerMix.com system will help you find the career that you're looking for.

CareerMix.com is a new and unique site focused on providing employers and job seekers with some of the most sophisticated features a site can offer. With your support, we will have the power to build one of the most powerful career sites to ever hit the Internet.

Currently, you can visit CareerMix.com to post your resume and search through our growing job database.

Here are just a few features of the CareerMix.com system:

   - Search capability on the entire job database
   - Ability to store jobs in a private collection
   - Access to the Job Seeker Forum so you can communicate with other job seekers
   - No software to download
   - Links to company web sites and recruiter email addresses
   - Time/date stamping on all jobs

Post your resume today: www.careermix.com

If you would like to be removed from our electronic mailing list, please respond to this email with the word "Remove" in the subject line and your email address will be removed permanently.