Clan Laird

From: michael.laird@textronturf.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 6:02:39 +0000
To: editors@chebucto.ns.ca

Message is sent with MIME. Attachments are base64 encoded
--TFS-with-MIME-and-DIME

Hello,

I am inquiring about any info on the Clan Laird=2E Your website is the only=
  =20
place that I can find any references to it (please see below)=2E[[  =20
CLANLA~1=2EURL : 1308 in CLANLA~1=2EURL ]]

  =20

I know there is a crest, but I have not found any further info=2E

I am from Oklahoma, but I now live with my wife in England=2E

Thanks for your help in this matter, and I look forward to your e-mail  =20
with much enthusiasm=2E

Regards,

H=2E Michael Laird

Michael Laird

Ransomes Jacobsen
Tel: +44 01473 270000
Fax: +44 01473 276300
E-mail: michael=2Elaird@textronturf=2Ecom

The contents and views expressed here are the senders
and do not necessarily reflect those of Textron Turf=20
Care and it's associated companies=2E
This message has been checked for all viruses (including Melissa)
by the Star Screening System
http://academy.star.co.uk/public/virustats.htm
--TFS-with-MIME-and-DIME

W0ludGVybmV0U2hvcnRjdXRdDQpVUkw9aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaGVidWN0by5u
cy5jYS9IZXJpdGFnZS9GU0NOUy9TY290c19OUy9DbGFucy9MYWlyZC5odG1s
DQo=

--TFS-with-MIME-and-DIME--