Information about posting a community event (fwd)

Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:03:28 -0400 (AST)
From: Susan Lilley <LilleyS@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Carrie Tobolski <tobolskc@is2.dal.ca>, Blaine Murphy <blaine@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: editors@chebucto.ns.ca

Good morning all of you,

This may not be the entire solution, but I could post information on the
NS bulletin board of the Community Health Promotion Network Atlantic, and
possibly, depending on the nature of the request, on our list serve.

Susan Lilley
LilleyS@chebucto.ns.ca
Looking for information on health promotion?
Visit the Community Health Promotion Network Atlantic "Sharinghouse" at
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/CommunitySupport/CHPNA/