IP request: Public Service Alliance of Canada Local 80052

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 14:59:07 -0400
From: bobadams@ns.sympatico.ca (Bob Adams)
To: Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca>
CC: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>, John van Gurp <ab008@chebucto.ns.ca>, CCN Editors <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>, David Potter <ab934@chebucto.ns.ca>

Christopher Majka wrote:
> I'm still in a bit of a
> quandry viz an appropriate directory & hence URL. Currently, the three
> root-level directories referenced from the Government and Politics page
> are /Government, /Politics, & /Law. An IP of the sort John proposes
> doesn't seem to readily fit into any of these categories which is wht I
> thought a new directory, /Union or /Labour (?) might make more sense.
>
> Comments? Suggestions?

I agree that it doesn't fit under any of Government, Politics and Law.

Perhaps we should look at where we would place several unions, with only
this one having anything to do with Government, etc. Others might be a
Bakery union, a Machinist's union. a Seafarer's union, a retail clerks'
union..

Perhaps this is a catgory under community development.

Bob