add religion department web site at stmarys.

From: "Paul Bowlby and Anne Marie Dalton" <pwramd@navnet.net>
To: <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 16:36:08 -0400

I would like to request that you add two sites to the religion/community
page on the web site. The first is the department of religious studies web
site at saint mary's university. the site is found under the smu web page
and under the faculty of arts. www.stmarys.ca should do it.
I am chair of the department and would like to see the information about our
program availalbe on the web site.

Secondly, I am currently president of the canadian society for the study of
religion and would recommend that its web site be added as well. this
national academic organization contains many valuable web site links about
religions around the world.

I also suggest that you have a secion on universities and provide links to
all of their web sites.

thanks for the great work you are doing.

paul bowlby (e-mail "paul.bowlby@stmarys.ca)