Bouncing email!

Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 19:57:22 -0400 (AST)
From: < @chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Paul Chandler Blaauw <spekulas@yahoo.com>
cc: editors@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Paul,

   That is because they used the word 'zubscribe' (substitute s for z) in
the first 8 lines of their email and Majordomo interpreted it as an
administrative command, thus sending it to you as list-owner.

   If I didn't change the s to a z, this email would have bounced back to
me as list-owner for ip-help.

CCN IP-Help

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Paul Chandler Blaauw wrote:

> How do I get "sbans-owner" to stop sending me messages that say
> "BOUNCE..."?
>
> > From:	Pamela.Young-Carriere@nrc.ca
> >
> > It would be greatly appreciated if you would add our mailing list to
> > your site....
> >
> > Lipomyelomeningocele Family Support Network
> > to subscribe, please visit our web site at
       ^^^^^^^^^