(No Subject)

loud.

So... there would be a link on the main (public) CCN webpage that said,
"Click here if you have an CCN account."

The user would then enter a secure userid/password and would then get a
custom webpage?

Can you give me a couple of specific examples of information that would be
private or custom... (ie. something we wouldn't want to simply include for
any visitor)

david potter