6-day Residential Training for Professional Actors and Dancers

From: "Arts Exchange" <info@theaterschoolaustria.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 01:41:55 +0300
To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca

Dear Colleagues,

N I P A I is organising an international 6-day residential workshop for actors and dancers
"MOVEMENT FOR ACTORS / ACTING FOR DANCERS"

Dates: 22 - 29 November, 2019
Location: Ragnitz - Austria

The training aims to open the full potential of performer (either dancer or actor).
The main principle is to teach actors speak text with physical action inside, and teach dancers to have the inner monologue while they perform. The idea is simple, the training is important.

Main facts:
> Practice in cross-cultural and multidisciplinary environment;
> Safe place for experiments, improvisation and spontaneity;
> Mix of classical theatre techniques with ultra-modern trends in physical theatre training;
> Place to learn much more than it is said in the program

You are welcome to submit your applications for consideration.
All applications are considered on competitive basis.

Early bird until April 5, 2019: EUR 250
After April 5: EUR 350.

Contact us in case of interest!
Or visit: https://npainstitute.wixsite.com/movement-for-actors

Please, let us know by mail if you would like to stop receiving our emails.
Kindest Regards,
I U G T E team