2016 Order..

To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Donald <donaldspi10000@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 09:25:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello ,
My name is Donald Spi, I will like to place an order with you. However i would like to know if you accept private pickup and let me know the credit card type you accept (Master,Visa Card) as form of payment.It will be appreciated if you return my email with your latest updated website or attached price sheets for conveniency . Any other information you might need or can provide would be welcomed.
Your Earliest Response Would Be Appreciated.
Keep In touch.
Thanks

Donald