Csuite 1.1?

Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:47:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kenneth Applegate <starsrus@scn.org>
To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, hrdware wrote:

> greetings,
>
> 	This is the second time I see mention of Csuite 1.1 in messages.
> Has version 1.1 been released? If so then was it announced anywhere and
> how come I can't see it on the ftp server?
>
> 	Andy

Gareth Shearman got a set of Csuite 1.1 and Red Hat 6.1 CD's to me when he
was in Seattle for a conference two weeks ago. I also noticed that nothing
had appeared on the ftp server, and wondered if the version I had was
still considered beta, or if it was the final release.

Ken Applegate

Ken Applegate           How do you identify astronomers from Seattle?
<starsrus@scn.org>      By the windshield wipers on their telescopes!