superuser or root?

Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 00:53:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: "James R. Hay" <jrhay@HayA.QC.CA>
To: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca

On Sun, 9 May 1999, David L. Potter wrote:

> The problems with minimum session, idled and timerd are probably related
> and associated with the configuration files:
>
> CS_ROOT/tq/classtable
> CS_ROOT/tq/timetable
>
> or...
>
> CS_ROOT/tq/usertable

These are the default files.  I still haven't got it settled in my mind
how they work but unless they were installed broken I would be inclined to
thing that they're more related to the endless look I got when I tried
manually to run the rc file for csuite.  Complaints about commands not
found.

> > I may not be out of the woods yet since I not get complaints about
> > commands not found from idled and timerd.  It looks like something didn't
> > compile.
> >
> > Back to the drawing board.

James R. Hay			jim@clublibertel.qc.ca
Technical Co-ordinator