recursive info directory?

From: jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca (John Nemeth)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 03:19:51 -0700
To: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca

On Aug 26,  1:27pm, Kenneth McCracken wrote:
} On Thu, 10 May 2001, Michael Smith wrote:
} > On Tue, 8 May 2001, Kenneth McCracken wrote:
} >
} > > I was able to go through the directories that the build installed around
} > > machine name. Is this normal?
} > >
} > > /opt2/csuite/torfreenet./torfreenet./torfreenet./torfreenet./torfreenet.
} >
} > Around and around and around... I think this is normal behaviour. It
} > relates to virtual community net (VCN) support.
}
} I remember that term(VCN) floating around from years gone by. I checked
} the web site and it is not talked about there (that I could see quickly).
} What is meant by that?

     It stands for Virtual Community Net.  The idea was that you could
host several community networks on one server and that people would get
different web pages, etc. based on which vcn they were in.
Unfortunately, it was never really developed and is now relegated to 2.x.

}-- End of excerpt from Kenneth McCracken