Problem during installing

Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 07:38:54 -0300 (ADT)
From: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
To: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Daniele Fornacia wrote:

> I have a problem during the installation of CSUITE 1.1.
> I'm using a Red Hat 6.1 and when I do
> sh csbuild
> During the compiling I obtain some error with casting pointer.
> The compiling proceed regular, but when finisch with Lynx I obtain a
> core dump, The error are reported in attach file, I don't post the file
> core!

A Fatal error has occurred in Lynx Ver. 2.7.1ac-0.102+intl+csuite
Lynx now exiting with signal:  11
csbuild2: line 288: 10270 Aborted                 (core dumped) ./lynx
-cfg $lynxcfg build.html

Could you please change to the distribution directory and run the
following commands as root:

env > env.out
cp -p ~/.lynxrc root-dotlynxrc
tar cvzf tomichael.tar.gz env.out root-dotlynxrc lynx.cfg lynx core
	/opt/csuite/intl/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/lynx.mo

Then mail me (not the list :) the file tomichael.tar.gz.