Server error

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:04:33 -0300 (ADT)
From: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
To: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Joseph D. Glenn wrote:

> 	Well, I fixed the user ID problem and at the same time can no
> longer get to my web page!  It comes up with a server error!  Any
> ideas on what I did?? LOL

It's good to hear that problem was fixed. Can you share with us what the
fix was so we will know for future reference?

Regarding access to your web page, we'd really appreciate getting more
information surrounding any problem you have so the help from this end is
not just a series of guesses about what might be wrong.

Regards,
David Murdoch CET
--
     Regional Community Access Project (CAP) Coordinator for HRM,
     Operations Manager and Technical Coordinator, Chebucto Community Net