New User ID

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:56:09 -0300 (ADT)
From: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
To: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Joseph D. Glenn wrote:

> Hi!
>
> 	I have just installed Csuite on a Red Hat Linux machine, and the only
> problem I seem to be having is when you try to create a new account.  The
> error message I get is UNABLE TO AQUIRE NEW USER ID.  What could be the
> problem?  I am new to this! : )

Could you provide some more information about the steps taken to new
account creation so the error can be located. Include as much information
as possible including the exact error message.

Send the file debug.memupdate with this as an attachment.

> 	The software is GREAT!!  I would like to put it on-line as soon as
> possible!
>
> 					Joe Glenn
> 				Beaver County FreeNet

Regards,
David Murdoch CET
--
     Regional Community Access Project (CAP) Coordinator for HRM,
     Operations Manager and Technical Coordinator, Chebucto Community Net