UpGrading Csuite & Tech Support

From: jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca (John Nemeth)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 00:02:01 -0700
To: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca

On Oct 6,  7:56pm, "Dan Neadow" wrote:
}
} Hi Folks we're still running on Csuite Beta 1 and have purchased The Csuite
} CD (version 1 I believe).  What we are looking at is having Chebucto people

     That CD is about two years old.  We are busily working on putting
out another release, which is primarily an upgrade.  We are planning on
making CD's that are capable of upgrading existing systems.  They
should be available in about a month (I'm running it in beta now).

} do the Upgrade for us and are looking at options for tech support.  If

     Right now, the only people that know CSuite really well are
located in Victoria, BC and Halifax, NS.  Part of the upgrade is going
to involve doing an OS upgrade.  Do you have anybody local that would
be comfortable doing that?  We can probably coach them through it, but
they need to be prepared to handle potential problems.

} someone could get back to me or point me in a better direction for more
} info.

     You can find a list of support options at
http://www.csuite.ns.ca/Html/support.html .

}-- End of excerpt from "Dan Neadow"