LYMain.c

Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 13:30:35 -0400 (EDT)
From: "James R. Hay" <jrhay@HayA.QC.CA>
To: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca

On Fri, 7 May 1999, David L. Potter wrote:

> I just checked your application to see what operating system you
> were using... redHat 5.0 (?) It's a good idea to let people know... ;-)

Is that really all I said?  Boy, I didn't get much sleep the night before.
It is, of course, linux, and that is the distribution we're using which
has been dctored some by a predecessor.

> Looking at the Lynx code, GLOBALREF_IS_MACRO has not been defined on your
> system. Unfortunately I'm not going to have time to chase this so someone
> else is going to have to pick it up...

Ok, now I have an idea of what to think about and look for.

TTFN,
Jim.

James R. Hay			jim@clublibertel.qc.ca
Technical Co-ordinator