building CSuite - Solaris without lynx

Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:26:20 -0300 (ADT)
From: David Potter <potter@csuite.ns.ca>
To: Greg Cole <gcole@SOLAR.RTD.UTK.EDU>, Kassiem Jacobs <kassiem@csuite.ns.ca>
cc: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca, csuite-solaris@chebucto.ns.ca, natasha@alice.ibpm.serpukhov.su

Hi Greg...

All of the output from each install attempt should be in
  $CS_ROOT/build     -in file(s)->     make.install-csuite.$$

You should be able to review this output at your _leisure_ ...;-)

Here at chebucto we have a report that our last attempt to install on
Solaris compiled cleanly. I'm not sure what (version of) compiler we
used... maybe someone else can answer that.

I just looked for _our_ make.install-csuite.$$ output but it seems to have
been removed recently... I'll ask around.

I've copied this to Kassiem who did our last install, and
csuite-solaris...

good_luck

david potter