Hello Dear

To: Recipients <admin@umb.brislian.com>
From: "Thomas" <admin@umb.brislian.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 01:56:14 +0000

You will not see this in a MIME-aware mail reader.
--===============1438972568==

Hello Dear,
 I hope this mail meets you well? My name is Thomas, from the U.S and and I=
'm a Geologist. =

 I know this may seem inappropriate so i ask for your forgiveness but i wis=
h to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy=
-going man, adventurous, honest and fun loving person but I am currently lo=
oking for a relationship in which I will feel loved. =

 I promise to answer any question that you may want to ask me...all i need =
is just your attention and the chance to know you more.
 =

Am sorry if i invaded your private space. Apologies. I would be glad to sha=
re more about myself with you and send you some of my pictures.
 With Love,
 Thomas

--===============1438972568==

<HTML><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Diso-8859-1"/></head><BODY><P>Hello Dear,</P>
<P>I hope this mail meets you well? My name is Thomas, from the U.S and and=
 I'm a Geologist. </P>
<P>I know this may seem inappropriate so i ask for your forgiveness but i w=
ish to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an ea=
sy-going man, adventurous, honest and fun loving person but I am currently =
looking for a relationship in which I will feel loved. </P>
<P>I promise to answer any question that you may want to ask me...all i nee=
d is just your attention and the chance to know you more.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Am s=
orry if i invaded your private space. Apologies. I would be glad to share m=
ore about myself with you and send you some of my pictures.</P>
<P>With Love,</P>
<P>Thomas</P></BODY></HTML>