Over paying, just refinnace, terpin hydrate

From: "ricardo hutchins" <maryjomaxwell@sleekhost.com>
To: "katina nolan" <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 00:27:20 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01C686C5.CFD28F00

How much are you paying for your Home? To much?=20
You have been pre-approved to fill out for a ref inance laon,=20
if you need some cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish=20
to LOWER your monthly payments by a third or more, etc.

We skip the middle man to save hundreds with deals we have!=20
This offer is for you, we DONT CARE about your credit.=20

Apply online now for your instant quote. Stop over paying...=20

http://constrv.org/d2/

Argyle purple indigo bunting button balance Un-victorian Victoria green
furnace repairer sweet-faced
sage green All red Pro-moslem gavel earth buck sail worm gearing
billy goat pear-leaved pass box class-cleavage rose-loving
night-folded bowing stone color circle
all-swallowing pre-establisher line integral
traversing crane cane ash Un-tuscan tobacco stick salmon-red
Endothia canker valve housing

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01C686C5.CFD28F00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3DWindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
How much are you paying for your Home? To much? <BR>
You have been pre-approved to fill out for a ref inance laon, <BR>
if you need some cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish <BR>
to LOWER your monthly payments by a third or more, etc.<BR>
<BR>
We skip the middle man to save hundreds with deals we have! <BR>
This offer is for you, we DONT CARE about your credit. <BR>
<BR>
Apply online now for your instant quote. Stop over paying... <BR>
<BR>
http://constrv.org/d2/<BR>
<BR>
Argyle purple indigo bunting button balance Un-victorian Victoria green<BR>
furnace repairer sweet-faced<BR>
sage green All red Pro-moslem gavel earth buck sail worm gearing<BR>
billy goat pear-leaved pass box class-cleavage rose-loving<BR>
night-folded bowing stone color circle<BR>
all-swallowing pre-establisher line integral<BR>
traversing crane cane ash Un-tuscan tobacco stick salmon-red<BR>
Endothia canker valve housing<BR>
</FONT></DIV></BODY>=
</HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01C686C5.CFD28F00--