i feel great!-quicker wound and fracture healing

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:23:48 -0600
From: "arron leahy" <laurynurningmson@teenwebsurfer.com>
To: "quintin sandler" <ap840@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: "buford niles" <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>,

andian_returportoens_ditte!!

eur.,o,.pean m^ed-ic_~ine & 0vern,'i'_ght s`hippi`ng

skuddermudder`  http://www.itistimetosaverx.com/track.asp?cg=hot&c=info

The second stage of biofilm development includes cell multiplication and
formation of a mature multilayered structured community. This stage is
associated with production of extracellular factors including the
polysaccharide intercellular adhesin PIA component of the extracellular
matrix. Detachment of cells from the established biofilm may then allow
staphylococci to spread and colonize new sites.