c183, please read this

From: "deep" <globalleads@0-0.net>
To: c183@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 23:34:44 -0400

Good day, c183

There has simply never been a better time to buy a house or to refinance, and with todays low rates it would be crazy not to take advantage of this unique current situation. In light of this fact, I have put together a website where you can see how this benefits you for yourself, and to see it, just go here:
http://harhar.xxx-viewing.net/loan.html

I hope that you like this service, and if you do well because              of it, remember to thank me. :)

Thanks,
John Titron
Financial Advisor

11:33:40 PM