*Quality Patek Philippe - Rolex Copies $65* .

From: Nsns@ketwas.com
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 22:04:06 -0500
To: <ccn-ipe@chebucto.ns.ca>

<Html><BODY><br><br>H
<!--de Villefort remained immersed in thought. He is a very -->i Ccnipe,<br><br>Than
<!--My good friend, said Valentine, I should take you for a -->k you for expressing interest in ATGWS Watches.<br><br>We would like to take tH
<!--de Villefort remained immersed in thought. He is a very -->is opportunity to offer you our finest selection of Italian crafted Rolex Timepieces.<br><br>
<!--the whole of the ivory throat and upper part of the bosom; -->You can view our large selection of Rolexes (including Breitling, Tag Heuer, Cartier etc) at <br><br>

http://www.81806.com<Br>BR><br>
<!--Oh, do not do that, excellency; I have always served you -->For all orders placed in the month of April, all sH
<!--de Villefort remained immersed in thought. He is a very -->ipping and handling charges will be free.<br><br>As we are the direct manufacturers, you are guaranteed of lowest prices and H
<!--de Villefort remained immersed in thought. He is a very -->ighest quality each and every time you purchase from us.<br><br>You may also be interested to know that we have the follow
<!--de Villefort remained immersed in thought. He is a very -->ing that might interest you, or if you have any questions, please do
<!--at full liberty to indulge his deep reverie upon the subject -->n't hesitate to visit our website at <br><br>

<!--de Villefort remained immersed in thought. He is a very -->is email have made a prior purch
<!--at full liberty to indulge his deep reverie upon the subject -->ase or have requested information online about our collection. Anyon
<!--Ever since Valentine's dowry had been mentioned, Morrel had -->e who feels they have received tH
<!--de Villefort remained immersed in thought. He is a very -->is message in error, or would like to "unsubscribe" form our list please
<!--de Villefort remained immersed in thought. He is a very -->send an email to Unsubscribe@QualityWorlds.com with "delete" in the subject and you be rem
<!--He came into the room, went to the cupboard, took out the -->oved from our list.<br> All inquires should be sent to: sales@atgws.com Tha
<!--confess that costume has much to do with the physical -->nk you.<br>