INVESTMENT INTENT.

From: "DR. PETER ODILI" <salisu10@yahoo.com>
To: ccn-ipe@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 08:54:13 +0100

--===_LikeYe_888_2fbemvhmjemvdt

Dear Good Day=2C

I am making this contact to you on the fact that we
may be of assistance to each other in developing a
long lasting cordial business relationship=2E

I am constrained by the sudden change in the political
trend in my country and state =28River State=29 hence I
decided to contact you=2E I am Dr Chief Peter Odili=2C the
Executive governor of River State here in Nigeria=2E I
am not sure of my re-election bid into a second term
though I am still the state gubernatorial flag bearer
of the ruling party P=2ED=2EP =28Peoples democratic Party=29
because of the sudden death of a prominent Politician
from the south-south geo-political zone Dr=2E Marshal
Harry has really changed the situation because
everybody is pointing an accusing finger on me that I
assassinated Chief Harry=2E Check this authentic
Web-Page for more information=3A
http=3A=2F=2Fallafrica=2Ecom=2Fstories=2F200303310219=2Ehtml

In view of the above=2C I have in my possession the sum
of $35=2C000=2E000=2E00=2E =28Thirty five million united state
dollars which I intent to use for my re-election
campaign=2C but I have decided to source for a foreigner
in whose name I want to invest this money outside the
shores of my country to avoid any eventuality=2E

As a necessity you will also assist me in buying a
good building in your city=2E Since I am interested in
investing on Farm=2C Estate development=2C Shares=2Fstock
exchange market=2C and pharmaceutical products and in
the shipping Industries=2E I will like you to educate me
on your country's companies Income -tax policies=2C as a
citizen since my oil allocation from Federal
Government is still in force=2E

Incase you may want to know=2C this money came as my oil
allocation from the oil producing companies in my
state=2E Out of the 100% oil produced in my country=2C my
state =28River State=29 produces 70% of the oil=2C on your
readiness to work with me=2C you will act as my next of
kin through the help of my private and confidential
lawyer who will prepare you as my next of kin because
I may not have the time to do the necessary things as
our campaign is at it's peak=2E

All correspondence will be forwarded to my lawyer
Barrister David Williams E-mail=3A larson=40lawyer=2Ecom=2E

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation=2E

Dr Chief Peter Odili
=28KSJ=2C KSGG=2C The Executive Governor of Rivers State=29
Direct Line=3A 234-8033102176
My web-site http=3A=2F=2Fwww=2Epeterodili=2Ecom

--===_LikeYe_888_2fbemvhmjemvdt

--===_LikeYe_888_2fbemvhmjemvdt--