Single and Married women and men alike are looking for someone 2322IBxt7-115zmPP8758-20

From: "Alone and Married" <aloneandmarriedrgho@hotmail.com>
To: <ccn-ipe@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:08:57 +1200

------=_NextPart_A29_1C85_5B0EEEAB.35D6C719

Lonely but Married people are waiting to meet someone!
believe what I found but it is true. There is a site for people to talk, chat,
see each others pictures, and even meet each other as close as next door
that I found.But that's not the best part, here
is why it's so unbelievable, not all the people are single, in fact,
a lot of them are even married, looking to
satisfy their hungriest desires.
Lonely but Married people are waiting to meet someone!
You would not believe what is
going on and what people are saying about this site, check this out!</p>

1763rKVe2-639UGFZ1546mMmH3-820iFLm5978WFJh8-927LBIN4548Wlkwl56

------=_NextPart_A29_1C85_5B0EEEAB.35D6C719--