tip: invest like this...

To: <ccn-ipe@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: <ccn-comm@chebucto.ns.ca>, <ccmyrick@compuserve.com>,
From: "Brian Gibbs" <gerberty827@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:23:53 -2000

<head>
<title>Money Letter</title>
</head>
acting in your
    best interest?</b></p>
newsletter.</p>
offer:</p>
Commentary
    * Buy/ Sell Recommendations <br>
    * Option Trading <br>
    * Long term Strategies <br>
    * Day Trading </font></p>
newsletter can
    do for your wallet &amp; you be the judge. Stop letting someone
else control
    the direction &amp; results of your investments! Take charge now
&amp; see
    for yourself!</p>
href=3D"http://www.optinservicesnet.org/equityresearch/newsletter3.htm"><b=
>Click
decide if the
    investment choices are right for you.</p>
added to our e-list. If you wish to unsubscribe from our exclusive
opt-in service,
    <a
href=3D"http://www.optinservicesnet.org/equityresearch/nomore2.htm">click