hello

To: ccn-ipe@chebucto.ns.ca
From: dangote usman <dangote_usman@latinmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 07:02:49 -0500

Standard Trust Bank Bldg Plot 101c,

Park Street Leeki Phase 11,

V/I, Lagos.
Dear sir/m

Invitation to act as Next-of-Kin

I write this august letter in confidence,
believing that it will reach you in high spirit and I believe you
will maintain
the level of confidence and trust matters of this nature requires.
Though, I
know that this proposal may make you apprehensive and worried, but I
assure you
that all will be well at the end. Before proceeding, I wish to
introduce myself.
I am dangote usman, Deputy General Manager, (credit Controls) with
Standard Trust
Bank Limited, Lagos. I got your contact from a reliable fellow.The
Proposal: A Chinese Citizen, Late Engr. DAVE IRWIN, a Petrochemical Engineer with
Eleme
Petro-chemical Co. Rivers State. Until his death in ADC plan crash in
November
2000, operated a domiciliary account with us and had a closing
balance as at the
end of September 2000 amounting to $65,500,000.00 (sixtyfive Million, Five
Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars Only), the bank now expects a next of
kin as
beneficiary to no avail. Valueable efforts have been made by standard
Trust Bank
Plc to get in touch with any of lateDAVE IRWIN 's family as
beneficiary to his
estateswithoutsuccess. It is because of the perceived possibility of
not being
able to locate any of Late Engr. Irwin next of kin, since he had no
wife or
children that is known to the bank. Consequently, the chairman and
the board of
Directors are planning to declare the fund Unclaimed and transfer it
special trust fund for purchase of arms and ammunition for ECOMOG
soldiers in
sierra Leone and Liberia zones in the East Africasub-regions. In
other to avert
this negative development, I now seek your permission to have you stand as
next-of kin to the estate of late Engr. Dave Irwin, so that the fund
$65,500,000.00 will be released and paid into your account as
beneficiary&#8217;s next
of kin. I will help to arrange all documents and proves to enable us
get this
fund out. I have secured from the probate registry an order of
mandamus to
locate any of the deceased beneficiary and more so, I am assuring you
that this
transaction is risk free. Once the fund is moved to your nominated
account, you
will be entitle to 50%. Your share stays while the rest be for me and
some
people I will settle here. You will entitle to substantial part from
my percentage, in trust for investment. As soon as I receive your
acceptance in
principle, I will furnish you with thenecessarymodalities for
commencement.
Finally, I am relying in my confidence in you, having opened up to
you, if
however you are not interested, please feel free to destroy this
information as
I will continue to scout for willing partner(s). nevertheless, you
can contact
me on dangote_usman234@hotmail.com for further discussion.
Withlove,
I remain, DANGOTE