Lose Inches & Pounds With Powerful HGH Product!!

To: <Undisclosed.Recipients@lich.chebucto.ns.ca>
From: andrea_clymerhuaa@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 03:17:20 -0500

Amazing Age Reversing Formula Can Make You Look and Feel 20 Years Younger!!!
For Complete Details, Visit the Website at http://www.coolfreecard.com/hgh/

Young Forever HGH is an amazing "Age Reversing Formula" that can make you
"Look and Feel 20 Years Younger!" at just a fraction of the price charged by
other companies.  HGH replenishes your supply of growth hormone produced
naturally by your pituitary gland.  As we age, Human Growth Hormone, known
as HGH, one of the hormones responsible for the vitality and health
associated with our youth, is produced less frequently by our bodies,
leading to an increase in the symptoms of aging.  Research has proven that
by stimulating the pituitary gland to produce more HGH, the signs of aging
can actually be reversed!  Leading scientists recognize that HGH can recover
your vigor, health, looks and vitality!

The results are amazing: Fat decreases without exercise, wrinkles disappear,
hair color is restored, lean muscle mass increases without exercise, memory
sharpens, vigor and strength are restored.  The list goes on and on. The
benefits of Young Forever HGH are clearly phenomenal!  It's the hottest HGH
product on the market today!

Young Forever HGH  provides the proverbial "Fountain of Youth" for which we
all have been searching!!!
For Complete Details, Visit the Website at http://www.coolfreecard.com/hgh/