Debt reduction

From: <earline.durham@portugalmail.pt>
To: <ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca>, <ccn-comm@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:12:05 +0900

I understand that you are in credit card debt over your head.
Would you like some help getting back on your feet?

Here at Liberty Financial Services, we can help you do the following:
1.)Pay off all of your credit cards within 3-5 years
2.)Once finished with our program, we will help you re-establish your credit
3.)While enrolled in our program, we will show you how to live a preferable
debt free lifestyle through our FREE educational program.
4.)Reduce your monthly payment up to 40%.

Our average client saves $27,960 from interest,
late fees and reduced principle.

Click below for more details

http://www.atomic-reactor.com/huser1/

Sincerely,
Robert Howard
Senior Sales Consultant

To opt out:

http://www.atomic-reactor.com/huser1/optout.html

1059HVVP3-077UOlP4104senC7-523lULg4401LcGC0-832UEis1657OojO5-l57