Gov Grants E-Book

To: <Undisclosed Recipients>
From: tom989898@mailru.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 06:09:16 -0500

FREE GRANT MONEY FOR BUSINESS OR PERSONAL AID.

If You Need Money To Start A Business Or Pay For Your Child's Education, We Can help with our Great new product. The Money Tree ebook gives you
access to Billions of dollars in FREE Aid.
Aid from both government and private programs.  Money to start or expand
a business, get an education and more.

Visit Our SECURE Website for more details
http://www.moneyfromthetree.com/moneytree/index16.htm

If you prefer to Order offline:  (Ref. Offer #210)
Fax your name, billing address & credit card information to 707-516-2439
You MUST also provide a VALID email address to receive download link.

Don’t Delay.  This is a Limited Time Offer at $34.95
THE MONEY WILL GO TO SOMEONE.  WHY NOT YOU!

Eliminate further product reviews:
http://www.moneyfromthetree.com/moneytree/omit.htm