IP 1594

Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:14:29 -0400 (AST)
From: Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca>
To: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: CCN Information Provider Committee <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>, CCN Office <office@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Doug

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Andrew D. Wright wrote:

> 	Black River Productions Ltd. signed up as a regular IP account.
> They paid a $100 cheque February 8, 2000 for hosting of the Virtual Domain
> Name blackriver.ns.ca. This hosting expires February 15, 2001. They did
> not pay any other fee at the time as the then-policy was that any IP fees
> were only suggested, not required.
>
> 	There is no separate account attached to this. If necessary an
> admin/edit account could be created at no extra charge with the renewal
> of the account at the For-Profit Basic level. This would give the
> organization a 4000 K mailbox accessible through the Chebucto Webmail
> service and have edit privileges in the IP web directory.

Black River just has the CCN host their website files and VDN. They get
their dial-up service, EMail, etc. at through Sympatico and so don't
require any seperate user account attached to the IP account. I administer
the documents on the site for them

As Andrew points out, they came on-line on the CCN at a time when the only
applicable fees for them were the VDN hosting fees.

Cheers,

Chris