Velo Halifax

Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:22:25 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, office@chebucto.ns.ca

	I have found the cheque dated July 21 2000. The enclosed note
indicates that the cheque was for an unspecified VDN for Velo. My phone
records indicate that at the time I attempted to contact a David
Bessonette and a Peter Steeper. I have both home and work numbers listed
for Peter Steeper. Since no domain name was specified, I held on to the
cheque until I received more information. My phone records do not
indicate what the result of any conversation was and the cheque has
apparently sat in the 'hold' pile since then. My phone logs from last week
have a call from Peter Steeper which I have not yet had opportunity to
return. I will try to get hold of him today.