Fwd: Parkinsons Foundation

From: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
To: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:27:42 -0400

----- Forwarded message from Parkinsons Foundation
<parkinson.foundation@ns.sympatico.ca> -----
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:19:41 -0500
From: Parkinsons Foundation <parkinson.foundation@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: office@chebucto.ns.ca

Hello my name is Gail Gardiner.  I am the Executive Director of the
Parkinson Foundation, Maritime Region.  The site listed below was put up by
a gentleman named Peter Kidd who passed away a number of years ago.  It is a
Parkinson Site for the Maritime Region.  He has his name as a contact and
the page has not been updated. His partner has also passed away.  There is
really nobody in this household who is available to answer requests or
support this page. I was hoping to have the page removed.  It could be very
frustrating to People with Parkinson's to try and contact him for
information to no avail.  Secondly, the information on the site could be out
of date and thus misleading to those interested in seeking information.

I am not sure how to go about this so I am looking for your assistance.  I
have also called your message line.

We will be launching a Maritime Region site in the future.  We would like to
keep a consistent message as to not confuse those who need our assistance.

Thank you for your help. Our email is
mailto:parkinson.foundation@ns.sympatico.ca

Gail Gardiner

The URL (pronouced "EARL", or U R L) that you want removed is...
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Health/NSPF/nsd-pfc.html
I would tell them that you would at least like as the Parkinson's
foundation to receive mail from new patients.  You might have to get a
letter or something from the family.

----- End forwarded message -----

 This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server,
 with technical resources provided by Chebucto Community Net.
 http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/         http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/