WOTS 2000

From: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
To: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 13:15:35 -0300

Hi all

Last year Andrew did an excellent job on reporting CCN participation at Word-on-
the-street.  This is the sort of thing we should be doing with our subject and
IP areas.

Mark pointed out recently that unillustrated articles/pages tend to be less
interesting. What is needed are resources for writers.

See
  http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Chebucto/webmaster/gallery.html

These are mostly photos.  Some have descriptions.  The WOTS links to Andrew's
article.

Comments and suggestions. (With a view to WOTS participation)

Doug McCann

 This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server,
 with technical resources provided by Chebucto Community Net.
 http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/         http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/