New Template Changeover Complete

From: "Michael J. Cormier" <mcormier@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Chebucto Editors" <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: "Sharon Parker" <sparker@chebucto.ns.ca>, <webmaster@chebucto.ns.ca>, <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 03:46:51 -0300

Hi;
	I'd like to take the time to thank everyone who has taken part in this
project over the past 2 months. The New Template Changeover is now Complete
and hopefully next time the editors are presented with a big project we can
improve in our response time down from 2 1/2 months. Unfortunately we have
also lost some editors over the past few weeks and are looking for more
wishing to help/learn. Anyone knowing any person(s) interested are asked to
contact the Editor in Chief and or register with CCN-volunteers. Thank you
for your time and any and all feedback is welcome.
	Michael Cormier
	Editor In Chief
	Chebucto Community Network