Auto Letters

Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 12:00:42 -0300 (ADT)
From: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
To: Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca>
cc: "Douglas J. McCann" <aa935@chebucto.ns.ca>, "Michael J. Cormier" <mcormier@chebucto.ns.ca>, CCN Information Provider Committee <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>,

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Christopher Majka wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Douglas J. McCann wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure how you define 'IP respose letters'.  IP committe archive is
> > linked off the Webmaster page, and the IP Committee page.  I don't know
> > where the ccn-ipe archive is maintained.
>
> I think Michael is referriong to the IP Rep Letter which is auto-mailed to
> all IP applicants when they fill out and on-line IP application. It is
> located in some incredibly obscure place. I used to have the location
> somewhere in a file, but for the life of me I can't locate it. I think
> Michael Smith could probably help you track it down. Gerard MacNeil showed
> me, however, I'm sure he's long forgotten. :->

If you are referring to the response letter that begins:

"Thanks for your application to become an information provider (IP) on
Chebucto Community Net.

PLEASE SAVE THIS MESSAGE.  It contains information on the steps in
becoming an information provider, along with an application for IP
training. It also contains some important suggestions for your website
design. "

there is a copy in /spare2/ccnroot/var/mailmessages/IPapply but I'm
not sure if that is the one currently in use.

Regards,
David Murdoch CET
--
   Halifax Regional CAP Association Coordinator
   Technical Operations Manager, Chebucto Community Net