our IP "process"

Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 20:55:16 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Mark Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, "Leo J. Deveau" <ljdeveau@chebucto.ns.ca>, David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>

	This IP was created by David Murdoch. It was originally on the
Provincial Server then David moved it to Chebucto because apparently there
was some difficulty getting a cgi script to work on the Provincial Server.
It is my understanding that the hosting on Chebucto is temporary, but you
should check this with David.