Editing Privileges/plan...

Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 09:36:07 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: Christopher Majka <aa051@chebucto.ns.ca>, "Douglas J. McCann" <aa935@chebucto.ns.ca>, Mark@chebucto.ns.ca

I've added aa051, aa935, and Mark to the fn-edit group. This should allow
you to edit most documents on the system including Helpdesk...

We should approach this with some clear plan...

1) using the new template...,
2) inserting temporary pages where we are awaiting more detail
3) logging reports/changes so we know what is complete and what pages
   we'll need to revisit. It may be that the one of the archived mailing
   lists, ccn-ip (?) would serve for this purpose.

Some things like documents that relate to IP training which as I
understand it will be available (in some form) but not manditory
probably need a good think and some discussion.

Today is a very busy day for me... ;-(

david potter