IP-1593 (again)

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:43:55 -0400
From: bobadams@ns.sympatico.ca (Bob Adams)
To: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
CC: office@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Perhaps while we are correcting the database records for this IP we could
somehow reverse the Trained: designation recorded March 14. Something must have
happened to the database software to cause it to malfunction and record this IP
site as Trained; when indeed the only IP Editor applicant had not yet been
qualified, was in fact far from it. The only other reason I can think of is that
some unauthorized person managed to get into the database and marked that IP as
being Trained:

Michael, is there any way you can determine what CN user ID was repsondsible for
this action?

Bob Adams
IP Training
464-9258