Please modify "solarns@chebucto.ns.ca"

Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:18:29 -0400 (AST)
From: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
To: Daniel MacKay <Daniel.MacKay@Dal.Ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Daniel MacKay wrote:

> Hi, could you adjust "solarns" so that replies go to the originator, not
> back to the list?  Thanks.
>
> (Can I adjust this using Majordomo commands?)

My understanding is that you cannot maniplate the config file in place
but you can obtain a copy with
config <listname> password
and after the changes have been make replace the existing config file
with the new one with
newconfig <listname> password ...new config contents here..EOF

Regrding the reply_to variable the config file says:

# reply_to [word] (listname) <resend,digest>
# Put a reply-to header with value <value> into the outgoing message.
# If the token $SENDER is used, then the address of the sender is used
# as the value of the reply-to header. This is the value of the reply-
# to header for digest lists.

> --
> Daniel MacKay
> Secretary, Solar Nova Scotia
> av231@chebucto.ns.ca

Regards,
David Murdoch CET
--
   Halifax Region CAP Association Coordinator
   Technical Operations Manager, Chebucto Community Net