CCN Editor's, FTP access query

Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:37:09 -0400 (AST)
From: Mark Ronald Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

Chris,

Re:

> You (and all other fn-edit members) have got it! In fact you've had it
> right from the start. You won't see a symbolic link to /CommunitySupport
> in your 00ip directory, but just select any other link there and then go
> back up the directory tree to /CommunitySupport. Presto: you're there. FTP
> away!

Ummm... nope.  Doesn't work that way.  I cannot move up the ladder to
/CommunitySupport/ ... I can only go back as far as:

ftp://Mark:@chebucto.ns.ca//var/csuite/csuite1.0/home/rk/

Which isn't even in the same tree.  Perhaps as Editor-in-Chief (aka "God
Mode") you have powers us mere mortals do not?

ciao!
Mark

Mark Rushton
Community Support & Development Editor